Table of Contents
ICD Research's "Mildex Optical Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mildex Optical Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mildex Optical Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Mildex Optical Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Mildex Optical Inc. (MildOpt) is a manufacturer and distributor of optical lens. The company develops and manufactures ophthalmic lenses, cell phone lenses, touch screen substrate glass, camera lenses, meter panel, touch screens, window lens and cover lens glass. It also provides non-conductive vacuum metallization surface treatment for consumer products. MildOpt's customers include Nokia, Panasonic, Asus, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Lenovo and Getac, among others. The company operates through its manufacturing plants and facilities located in Taiwan, China, Germany, Korea and the US. Its subsidiaries include Asinano Technology Co., Ltd, Kaymao Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Mildex Optoelectronics (Xuzhou) Co., Ltd, Panjit Americas, Inc. and Shenzhen Lian-Mao Plastic Co. Ltd. MildOpt is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762