Table of Contents
ICD Research's "NEPES AMC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NEPES AMC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "NEPES AMC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "NEPES AMC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
NEPES AMC (NEPES) is a manufacturer and distributor of semiconductor materials. Its product portfolio includes epoxy molding compound, clear molding compound, printable die attach adhesives, white epoxy molding compound, underfill resins, photoimageable solder resists and silicone encapsulant. The company offers epoxy molding compounds for various semiconductor devices such as transistor, diode, VLSI, IC, LSI and memory devices. Its products are used for semiconductors and light emitting diodes, BOC packages, chip-on-film packages, and lighting applications. NEPES markets its products under LEMOCOM brand name. The company operates through its offices located in Jeollabuk-do, Seoul and Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea. NEPES is headquartered in Iskan-City, Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Beijing Sevenstar Electronics Co., Ltd. (Sevenstar Electronics) is an electronic integrated circuit company that manufactures and markets electronic products. The company designs, manufactures ...
Summary ams AG (ams), formerly austriamicrosystems AG is an information technology company that develops high-performance solutions for applications in sensors, sensor interfaces, power management and ...