Table of Contents
ICD Research's "Moatech Co., Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Moatech Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Moatech Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Moatech Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Moatech Co., Ltd (Moatech) is a manufacturer and distributor of electronic equipment. Its product portfolio includes heating ventilation air conditioning step actuators, refrigerant control valves, fan motors, linear step actuators, active in car sensors and linear step motors. The company also offers brushless DC motors, linear expansion valves, adjustable electric thermostat step actuators, adaptive frount-light system step actuators, stepping motors, solenoids, dampers and iris meters. Moatech's products are used in printing devices, computer devices, refrigerators, digital cameras and camcorders, air conditioners, boilers, actuators and medical instruments. The company sells its products in domestic and international markets. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Dongguan Dongma Electronic Company, Moatech Hong Kong Limited and Moatech Philippines Inc. Moatech is headquartered in Incheon, South Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762