Table of Contents
ICD Research's "The9 Limited (ADR) - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The9 Limited (ADR)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "The9 Limited (ADR)" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "The9 Limited (ADR)"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
The9 Limited (ADR) (The9) is an online game developer and operator. The company operates massively multiplayer online role playing games, massively multiplayer online first-person shooter games, mobile games, social games, Internet protocol television games, Web games and TV games. It also provides advertisement, training and short message services; licensing of its proprietary games to third parties; and operates television and mobile game platforms. The9 owns licenses to operate Jiang San Guo, Sports FIFA Online 2, Kingdom Heroes 2 Online, Winning Goal, Planetside 2, Atlantica, World of Fighter, Free Realms, and Seoyugi games in China. The company along with Shanghai ZTE formed a joint venture to develop and operate home entertainment set top box business. The9 is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Electronic Arts Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Electronic Arts Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
Summary Nintendo Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...