Table of Contents
ICD Research's "Transport and Chartering Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Transport and Chartering Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Transport and Chartering Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Transport and Chartering Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Transport and Chartering Corporation (Vietfracht) is a provider of marine transportation services. The company's service portfolio includes shipping agency, chartering and ship broking, forwarding and logistics, trucking and warehousing, and shipping. Its shipping agency services include local husbandry, protecting agency, repair yard representatives, information agency services, cargo canvassing, and booking and marketing. Vietfracht's chartering and ship broking activities includes dry bulk cargo, reefers and tankers. The company's forwarding and logistics services include Airfreight and sea freight forwarding services, customs clearance, documentation and insurance, multimodal transportation, consolidation and distribution services. It operates branch offices in Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Quang Ngai, Quy Nhon, Ho CHi Minh, Vung Tau and Can Tho. Vietfracht is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...