Summary ICD Research's "WUS Printed Circuit Co., Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
Key Findings This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WUS Printed Circuit Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Synopsis - Identifies crucial company information about "WUS Printed Circuit Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "WUS Printed Circuit Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Key Highlights WUS Printed Circuit Co., Ltd. (WUS) is a manufacturer and supplier of printed circuit boards. The company offers multilayer printed circuit boards, communication modules, high-density microvia products and embedded passives. Its products portfolio includes any layer interconnection, +4 HDI, +3 HDI, laser via stand on buried via, 0.15mm buried via, 0.4mm pitch BGA, and others. WUS' products are used in digital cameras, mobile phones, TV's, LCD monitors, wireless broadband card, motherboards, add-on cards, telecom products, radio base stations and notebooks. The company caters its products to military, medical and industrial sectors. It has operations in Taiwan and China. WUS is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.