Table of Contents
ICD Research's "Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG (Ooredoo Oman) is a provider of fixed and mobile telecommunication services. The company operates through three business lines including consumer mobile, consumer broadband and corporate managed services. Its services include postpaid and prepaid, third generation (3G), fourth generation (4G), blackberry, Internet, mobile handset configuration, mobile number portability, promotions and other reward programs. Ooredoo Oman also offers Ethernet and leased line services, short message services (SMS), multimedia message services (MMS), ePOS solutions, mobile television (TV), modems and routers, circuit switched data (CSD) services, Alafasy Quran services and missed call notice. The company has operations in Qatar, Indonesia, Algeria, Kuwait , Iraq, Tunisia, Myanmar and Oman. Ooredoo Oman is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Budget Telecom SA (Budget Telecom) is a technology company that offers telecommunication services. The company provides services such as fixed-line and mobile telephony, national and international ...
Summary Datang Telecom Technology Co., Ltd. (DTT) is a technology company that manufactures telecommunication equipment. The company’s products include IC design, software application, terminal design, ...
Summary Globe Telecom, Inc. (Globe) a subsidiary of Ayala Corporation is a provider of mobile telecommunications services. The company provides wireless and wire communication services. It offers regula ...