Table of Contents
ICD Research's "Softstar Entertainment Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Softstar Entertainment Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Softstar Entertainment Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Softstar Entertainment Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Softstar Entertainment Inc. (Softstar) is a developer of PC games. The company offers online games, web and browser games, social network games and mobile games. Its product portfolio includes Xuan Yuan Sword, Richman, Stardom, Flying PuPu, Cross Gate, BasketDudes, Chinese Paladin, Poor George and Dream of Mirror, among others. The company provides research and development, operation and publishing, marketing, IC creation and management, and cloud entertainment services. It distributes its products throughout China, Italy, Taiwan, South Korea, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Thailand, Vietnam, France, Malaysia, and others. Softstar is headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762