Table of Contents
DelveInsight Report, “Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy- Competitive Landscape, Technology and Pipeline Analysis, 2016” emphasizes on the currently active CAR-T cell products in research and development. The Report covers the 35+ companies which are active in this field including 14 leading companies with 35 products targeting 20 different antigens and 9 different technologies. The Report provides in-depth analysis on the CAR-T cell profiles covering pre-clinical and clinical studies, Collaborations details and Deal values, Technologies and Targeted antigens. The Report provides the CAR-T licensing opportunities, acquisitions, market drivers and barriers followed by SWOT Analysis. Report also describes the unmet needs covered by CAR-T cells highlighting the adverse events, which are major concerns in the market for the usage of CAR-T cells.
- CAR-T cell Therapy Pipeline scenario
- Collaborations & partnering deals
- Current Prominent Research Areas and Key Players
- Pipeline product profiles CAR-T Technologies and Targeted Antigens
- Licensing opportunities
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Overview of the global CAR-T cell therapy pipeline scenario, products and associated companies information
- Coverage of global CAR-T cell therapies under development
- Competitive landscape of products for key players and related indications
- Coverage of licensors, collaborators and Development partners, deal terms and deal values estimation
- Pipeline analysis across different phases, emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type, along with product development activities
- Highlights of licensing & collaboration opportunities and funding details
- Highlights of latest CAR-T technologies and innovative companies
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, barriers and drivers in the market along with SWOT analysis
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...