Table of Contents
Germany bioinformatics market is one of the fastest growing bioinformatics market in Europe. Rising concerns over data management and growing role of IT in drug discovery is driving the country’s bioinformatics market. Mounting demand for innovative medical solutions for treatment of diseases, decoding genetic constitution of an organism, studying climatic changes, rising use of microbial genome information for waste clean-up, antibiotic resistance, evolutionary studies, and increasing funding by government and private organizations are the major factors driving bioinformatics market in Germany. In addition to adoption of new technologies, increasing need for reducing failures related to drug discovery and maintaining bioinformatics database of genes, protein, etc. is boosting demand for bioinformatics solutions. Growing trend towards genome and protein sequencing, and increasing demand for personalized medicines, coupled with advancements in cloud technologies and nanopore sequencing methods is forecast to drive the market through 2020.
According to the report “Germany Bioinformatics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the bioinformatics market in Germany is projected to surge at a CAGR over 29% during 2015-20. Growing trend of information fusion and increase in number of academia partnerships to provide more insights for research & development activities is propelling demand for bioinformatics solutions for storage and processing of data in the country. Increasing lifespan of population in Germany is expected to drive new drug discovery and development, thus propelling demand for bioinformatics based technologies. Presently, Genomics and Proteomics, which are currently the major application segments in the country’s bioinformatics market, are expected to maintain their dominance through 2020. Major players operating in Germany’s bioinformatics market include Affymetrix, Biovia, Biomax Informatics and Agilent Technologies. “Germany Bioinformatics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of bioinformatics market in Germany:
- Germany Bioinformatics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Bioinformatics Products & Services (Bioinformatics Services, Bioinformatics platform, Bioinformatics Knowledge Management Tools), By Applications (Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics, etc.)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Germany bioinformatics market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, bioinformatics software suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with bioinformatics software developers and suppliers in Germany. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The global metabolomics market is projected to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The metabolomics market has witnessed significant growth primarily ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bioinformatics in US$ by the following Segments: Software, Hardware, and Biocontent. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, ...
The Global Bioinformatics market is poised to reach $11.5 billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of 18.6%. Bioinformatics derives information from computer analysis of biological data. These can ...