Table of Contents
Packaged substations are deployed to step up and step down voltage as per end-use requirements. Compact size, ease of installation and security benefits associated with packaged substations are major factors propelling their demand, globally. Packaged substations are widely used in India, China, US and Europe; while Africa, Brazil, Vietnam and Mexico are the emerging markets. Increasing investments from power utilities for upgrading their transmission and distribution networks is driving demand for packaged substations. Moreover, growing share of renewable energy in electricity generation is another factor fueling demand for packaged substations across the globe.
According to “Global Packaged Substation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the global packaged substation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% during 2015-20. APAC is emerging as the key demand generators due to growing adoption of packaged substations by transmission & distribution utilities and real estate sector, especially in India and China. On the other hand, demand for packaged substations in Europe is mainly emanating as a result of increasing share of renewable sources in electricity generation. Countries such as Germany, France and the United Kingdom are using packaged substations in newly installed renewable energy plants. “Global Packaged Substation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects:
- Packaged Substation Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Below 36kV, 36.1-400kV,400.1-765kV, Above 765kV
- Regional Analysis – APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global packaged substation market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, power generators, transmission and distribution utilities to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with packaged substation manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...