Table of Contents
The Egypt Oil & Gas Market Report 2015 features Emerging Market Analysts (EMA)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering Oil & Gas exploration, production and consumption, trade, and refining capacity.
The Egypt Oil & Gas Market Report 2015 also analyses the impact of regulatory changes, recent developments and the background macroeconomic outlook and features competitive landscapes comparing national and multinational operators by sales, market share, investments, projects, partners and expansion strategies.
What makes this report unique?
The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, regional and country outlook and country forecasts from 2015 -2020 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
- Use EMA’s independent industry forecasts for Egypt to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic planning in the power market.
- Target business opportunities and risks Egypt’s Oil & Gas sector through our reviews of latest Oil & Gas industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Egypt.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape analysis.
Why you should buy The Egypt Oil & Gas Market Report 2015
- 52 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 16 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- The Egypt Oil & Gas market forecasts between 2015 and 2020
- Five year forecasts for the Egypt Oil & Gas, including:
- Refining Capacity
- Egypt Oil & Gas SWOT analysis, project tables for each commodity, production and consumption, of each, competitive landscape outlook, detailing major players in the sector, Egypt’s economic activity.
- 10 leading companies identified and profiled, including 2014 market segment, market share information and latest information.
You can order this report today and Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering the Egypt Oil & Gas Market Report 2015
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...