Table of Contents
Monthly Equipment and Services Deals Review - May 2015
GlobalData's “Monthly Equipment and Services Deals Review - May 2015” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas equipment and services industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the equipment and services segment in May 2015. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last 13 months segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the oil and gas equipment and services industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the equipment and services industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas equipment and services industry
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas equipment and services industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302