Table of Contents
PharmaSphere: North American Market Access Strategy
GlobalData’s "PharmaSphere: North American Market Access Strategy" report provides a strategic analysis of the pharmaceutical market landscape in this geographic region, and the impact of the current and emerging market access strategies that the pharmaceutical industry is using for its for new and existing drugs. It discusses the regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical products in North American, key health insurance trends, recent government healthcare reforms, and general industry trends. It also describes the macroeconomic factors that impact the commercialization of new pharmaceutical products. Furthermore, it includes a geographic segmentation of the various markets in North America, including the US, Canada, and Mexico, providing an in-depth analysis of these markets’ regulatory frameworks, healthcare systems, health insurance markets, key domestic players, and strategic outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the main factors influencing market access in North America?
- How do demographic trends impact market access in Canada and Mexico?
- What are the important elements of the healthcare systems in the US, Canada, and Mexico?
- How important is health technology assessment (HTA)? What are the key processes leading up to a successful HTA in North America?
- What are the different pricing and reimbursement procedures adopted by regulators in North America?
- How has recent healthcare reform legislation changed market access considerations from the perspective of regulators and pharmaceutical companies?
- How have cost-containment pressures impacted the commercialization of new pharmaceutical products?
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key decision makers in various countries in the North American region, including the US, Canada, and Mexico
- Understand the key causes, concerns, drivers, and trends that characterize the market access process
- Analyze the impact of recent healthcare reform legislation on market access procedures
- Identify the key factors in the market access process, such as pricing, reimbursement, co-payments, discounts, and pharma economic guidelines
- Understand the impact of macroeconomic factors, such as healthcare expenditures, foreign direct investment (FDI), and population demographics on the market access process
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Digital transformation helps enterprises improve operational performance, efficiency, and business process. It involves the utilization of digital technologies, such as mobility, analytics, and social ...
The ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. North America and Europe held the largest share of the market in 2016; however, the Asia-Pacific ...
Health Care Pro...