Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) is one of the eleven ways the FAA uses to control and approve replacement or modification parts manufactured for and installed on a Type Certificated product following its initial Airworthiness Approval. An FAA-PMA part is essentially a replacement for any part or component in an aircraft, manufactured and supplied by an outside supplier rather than an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and numerous benefits accrue from purchasing through non-traditional sources, most notably significant cost savings, for which estimates range between 30 and 60%, or more, depending on the part.
Visiongain expects the global commercial aircraft PMA market to reach $9.75bn in 2015. With an expanding range of international opportunities and increased demands to enhance cost-effectiveness in the aviation industry, both in the air transport sector and aircraft manufacturing sector, the commercial aircraft PMA market represents a market space which is expected to sustain levels of growth in the near future. Although the debates regarding PMA safety performance between OEMs and PMAs has lasted for years, the recently activities in the industry has shown how the OEMs have authorised licensing agreement to PMAs, in order to procure PMA parts to install in the new build aircraft to reduce the manufacturing cost.
The commercial aircraft PMA market report presents the reader with a comprehensive understanding of supporting a harmonized global air transport system. It identifies all potential performance improvements available today, details the new PMA technologies and regulations that will be deployed worldwide, and provides the investment certainty needed for companies to make strategic decisions for their individual planning purposes.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the commercial aircraft PMA sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Market Forecast 2015-2025: OEM vs Non-OEM Licensed Parts
What is the future of the commercial aircraft PMA market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How you will benefit from this 318 page report:
- View commercial aircraft PMA market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, regional market and submarket forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future commercial aircraft PMA market prospects. This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the commercial aircraft PMA sector
- See 4 exclusive expert interviews.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcr
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources