Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The global wearable technology market has thus far not quite delivered upon previous expectations of revenues, consumer adoption and even technological advances. However, 2015 might be the breakthrough year in which wearables begin to achieve that mass market acceptance that has long been expected. One of the main reasons is the entrance of Apple to the SmartWatches market, which will disrupt not only the SmartWatches market, but the overall size of the wearable technology market.
Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global wearables technology market in 2015 will reach $16.1bn.
For example, as the Apple SmartWatch will deliver many of the applications already delivered by Fitness and Activity Trackers, companies competing with Smart Bracelets and other trackers will suffer market loss and by 2018 they could see a great disruption to their specific market. The global market for Wearable Cameras could also be facing dramatic changes, but this will not be caused by the entrance of new competitors; instead this will be caused by changing consumer demand and rapid penetration in highly developed economies. This will trigger changes in the business strategies of the dominant brands, and will enhance the revenue models for these devices.
Contrastingly, AR Glasses and e-Textiles will not deliver dramatic results as in the near future, these technologies will not deliver great value to consumers or business users. Instead, most of the shipments and revenue growth for these submarkets will come after 2018, where there will be strategic changes in terms of technologies, applications and costs.
Overall, each of the submarkets and regional markets within the wearables industry will deliver different business opportunities, but are also expected to face challenges which include regulatory decisions in the case of mHealth, low added value in terms of SmartWatches or high saturation levels for Wearable Cameras.
Why you should buy Wearable Technology Market Forecast 2015-2020: Leading Companies in Smartwatches, Fitness & Activity Trackers, mHealth, Cameras, AR Glasses & e-Textiles
What is the future for the wearable technology market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.In this 186 page report we guarantee that you will receive key information:
- View global wearable technology market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 in terms of device shipments and revenues
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2020, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 170 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the prospects for the wearable technologies market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future wearable technology market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the wearable technology sector
- Discover sales predictions for the wearable technology submarkets from 2015-2020
- What are the dynamics of the wearable technology industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the poten
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources