Table of Contents
Beyond 2020, Digitization will Enable Lead Conversion Ratio Improvements of More than 80%
This study analyzes the impact of digitization on the new car and the parts retail business. It provides a strategic overview of global Mega Trends and their disruptive impact on automotive retail. The study also highlights the top transformational shifts in the automotive retail space. It demonstrates the activities of automotive OEMs and their current and future new car and parts retail strategies. The study also discusses the future of automotive retail and presents an actionable set of recommendations for stakeholders.
Executive Summary—Digital Retail Strategies of Key OEMs
OEMs are approaching digitization through different strategies that combine revamped showrooms, online retail portals, pop-up stores, and product-qualified staff.
Future of Automotive Retail: Digital Retail Strategies of Key OEMs, Global, 2012–2022
London – 2012 Beijing – 2013 Berlin – 2014
Future retail program - Audi City
- Enhanced customer experience
- Increased sales volumes and global presence
- New locations in 2015-16 - Shanghai, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Moscow, and New York
Mercedes Benz 2020—Best Customer Experience
- New inner-city sales formats; use of digital tools; new job profiles—mobile sales assistants; differentiated customer approach in after-sales
- More than outlets opened; set to double by 2020
- Ambitious global program—named Customerapproved Renault Experience (C@RE)
- My Renault customer personal space portal
- Behavioral training for technicians and sales staff
- Customer Promise, touch tablets, and Pit Stop
- Nissan’s 2020 retail initiative
- Seamless online-offline connectivity across dealerships
- Modern dealer layout and digitally trained sales and service staff
- Digital tools - tablets and wide plasma screens and LED lighting patterns
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
In the past few years, usage of gift cards has gone beyond the traditional boundaries and new value proposition is emerging both for retail and corporate customers. While in retail segment, gift cards ...
“People counting system market expected to grow at significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The people counting system market was valued at 491.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1,637.4 ...
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Professional Hair Oils Market and primarily focusing on market size, growth, key changes, challenges, and business viability. The study is global ...