Table of Contents
Over the years, the global healthcare industry has witnessed a paradigm shift, and is now increasingly focused on minimally invasive therapies that not only treats a wide range of chronic and refractory disorders but also have fewer side effects. The demand for neuromodulation has increased significantly, because of patients’ preference for minimally invasive surgeries. Moreover, these therapies are reversible, which allows physicians to cease treatment, as and when required by removing the stimulating devices.
Based on technology, the internal neuromodulation segment is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing component segment in 2015. In internal neuromodulation category, spinal cord stimulation segment is expected to dominate the neuromodulation market in 2015. However, the deep brain stimulation segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. In the external neuromodulation category, the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation segment is expected to be the largest segment in the neuromodulation market. However, the transcranial magnetic stimulation segment has registered the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the neuromodulation market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world (RoW) in 2015. In the coming years, the neuromodulation market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asian region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. These countries are expected to increase revenues for the manufacturers of equipment and devices involved in neuromodulation.
The global neuromodulation market witnesses high-competitive intensity as there are several big and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, partnerships, mergers, collaborations, acquisitions, new product launches, market development, geographical expansions, and acquisitions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global neuromodulation market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps companies, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the neuromodulation market. The report analyzes the neuromodulation market by technology and application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the neuromodulation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various neuromodulation technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the neuromodulation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the neuromodulation market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Myasthenia Gravis in 26 Major Markets Myasthenia Gravis (MG), also known as autoimmune myasthenia, is one of the most significant diseases ...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Bell’s palsy in 15 Major Markets Bell's palsy, also known as idiopathic facial nerve palsy, is a weakness of the muscles on one side ...