Table of Contents
The report titled ‘India Fitness Services and Equipment Industry Outlook to 2019 - Increasing Obesity and Disposable Income to Spur Future Growth’ presents a comprehensive analysis of fitness services and equipments being used in the country by revenue along with the market segmentation by pricing, organizational structure, city-wise concentration of fitness services and by end users, type of equipments, origin for the fitness equipments, growth drivers and competitive scenario of major players in the India Fitness Services and Equipment Market.
The fitness services and equipment market penetration is low in India and has ample scope for growth in the future. The growth in the India Fitness Services and Equipment Market has been largely impelled by the augmenting demand for fitness services on account of rising lifestyle diseases and obesity. Increasing demand for fitness services and equipments, as contributed by the factors such as high population growth, rising disposable incomes and increasing youth population in India is anticipated to further stimulate the country’s overall fitness services and equipment market in the following years.
There has been increasing demand for fitness services in the country. The increase in the fitness services market has been observed on account of factors such as penetration in corporate sector, introduction of new age fitness services such as zumba, pilates, EMS and others.
The market size of the fitness services has increased from INR ~ million in FY’2009 to INR ~ million in FY’2014 at a CAGR of 23.2%. The India Fitness Equipment Market registered sales revenue of INR ~ million in FY’2014, increasing from the previous year at a rate of 22.0%. The India Equipment Market, which has been growing at a CAGR of ~ in terms of revenue over the period FY’2009-FY’2014, is expected to perform reasonably well in the coming years on account of significant rise in sedentary work culture and increasing disposable incomes of the Indian population.
The fitness services market has been majorly concentrated in the top 8 cities of India out of which Delhi NCR had the maximum share with ~% in FY’2014. The standard segment fitness centers dominated the India fitness services market with a ~% share in FY’2014. There has also been an increasing trend in the demand for premium fitness services on account of rising disposable incomes. The fitness services market in India has a limited numbers of organized players out of which TBVF (Talwalkars Better Value Fitness), Gold’s Gym, Fitness One, Snap Fitness are the few leading players.
Cardiovascular fitness equipment has maintained its dominance in the India Fitness Equipment Market with a market share of ~% in FY’2014. Strength training fitness equipments registered revenues of INR ~ million in FY’2014. The fitness equipment market has been gradually witnessing an increased share of fitness. Proline Fitness, Acme Fitness, Jerai Fitness Pvt. Ltd. Grand Slam Fitness are the few leading players in the India Fitness Equipment Market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of India Fitness Services and Equipment market in terms of revenue
- Consumer profile in the India Fitness Services and Equipment market.
- India fitness services market segmentation by organizational structure, subscription charges and major cities.
- India fitness equipment market segmentation by end users on the basis of institutional users and home users; type of fitness on the basis of cardiovascular and strength training and by origin of the fitness equipments.
- Export and Import Trade in India Fitness Equipment Market
- Trends and development in the India Fitness Services and Equipment market.
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis in the India Fitness Services and Equipment Market.
- Government regulations and growth drivers in India Fitness Services and Equipment market
- Competitive landscape and consumer profile of major fitness services and equipment players in India.
- Future outlook and projections of fitness services and equipments in India.
- Macro economic variables of India Fitness Services and Equipment Market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Aqua Gym Equipment Aqua gym equipment include all gym equipment is used by consumers in the water. These equipment include treadmills, elliptical trainers, weights, steppers, bikes, webbed gloves, ...
About Strength Training Equipment Strength training is one of the physical exercises, which specializes in the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction that builds strength and anaerobic endurance, ...
The global fitness equipment market is expected to reach $12.8 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The commonly observed fitness equipment types in the market are cardiovascula ...