Table of Contents
Business Model Evolution
Telemedicine is not a new concept in healthcare; it has been practiced in the form of pilots and charitable projects for over a decade across Asia-Pacific countries. However, recent advancements in information and communication technologies have led to a significant decrease in the costs associated with telemedicine, spurring a sudden market boom. In this study, Frost & Sullivan explores the revolution in technological, regulatory, and business models, which is driving telemedicine growth and adoption in the region.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How does the market differ across various APAC countries?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will other companies acquire them? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ready for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to do it alone or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The telehealth market is projected to reach USD 9.35 billion by 2021 from USD 2.78 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 27.5% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The healthcare industry is undergoing a fundamental ...
The global telemedicine market accounted for revenue of $17,878.7 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% during 2016 - 2022. Among the various services, the tele-monitoring segment ...
The global telemedicine market is expected to reach USD 113.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key drivers of the market include increasing incidences of chronic ...