Table of Contents
Network Security Market in India CY 2014 : Advanced, Sophisticated, and Targeted Attacks Leads to Higher Adoption of Network Security Solutions
In the last few years, there have been organised security breaches in the Indian subcontinent that have caused data losses worth millions of dollars. Organisations in the region have started to realise that these sophisticated attacks not only affect their business continuity and agility but also tarnish their brand image. Consequently, companies across verticals are investing significantly in network security solutions to guard against the future attacks.
- The Indian network security market achieved a steady year-on-year (YoY) growth of %, with a revenue of INR crores in 2014.
- The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % and reach a market size of INR crore by 2021.
- Convergence of network technologies is likely to drive the demand for advanced security intelligence.
- Increasing number of mobile devices in the consumer segment will drive demand for mobile security solutions
- Mobile security management is being adopted at a fast pace within the traditional endpoint security vendors.
Research Objectives, Scope, and Methodology
- This market insight provides the emerging trends in the Indian network security market for CY 2014.
- It analyses the market trends, technology trends, revenue analysis, and the competitive scenario.
- The network security market is segmented into Firewall/Internet Protocol Security (IP Sec) Virtual Private Network (VPN), Secure Socket Layer (SSL) VPN, and Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Detection and Prevention/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IDP/IPS). Research Scope - Geographic scope: India.
- Years considered for forecasts: CY 2014–2021. Research Methodology
- Primary research with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Frost & Sullivan’s published research services.
- Published news articles.
- Company web sites and other secondary sources
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing demand for managed network services, greater network accessibility, and superior network security, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost are driving the managed network ...
“The rise in phishing attacks and security breaches will drive the ransomware protection market” The ransomware protection market size is expected to grow from USD 8.16 billion in 2016 to USD 17.36 ...
The rise in Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and zero-day attacks trends is expected to drive the deception technology market The deception technology market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.04 ...