Table of Contents
This report benchmarks 26 IRT vendors (including in-house systems) across 20 different system attributes based on user experience. Anticipating that integration would be a challenge with eClinical technologies, ISR decided to take the unique approach of benchmarking IRT vendors’ integration with 20 EDC vendors, 14 ePRO vendors, and 29 CTMS vendors. This provides a closer look into the eClinical space, focusing not only on use and selection but on integration as well.
How you can use this report:
The data and conclusions drawn in this report offer value to both sponsors and CROs that outsource IRT services as well as the vendors currently offering eClinical IRT solutions. Due to a large portion of this report focusing on the integration capabilities of IRT systems, this report also provides value to those companies with EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems as a means of understanding which of these systems are being integrated most often with which IRT systems.
- Learn which IRT providers are being most utilized by their peers.
- Understand which IRT applications are being integrated most often with various EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems that may already be in place.
- Forecast what to expect in terms of outsourcing IRT services and the use of preferred providers.
- Benchmark IRT vendor performance based on data from unbiased assessments.
IRT Service Providers
- Benchmark 24 different IRT service providers (including in-house systems) across 20 different attributes based on user experience, which allows providers to gauge their own performance against attributes as well as other providers.
- Gain insight into the integration capabilities of providers’ respective systems by understanding which IRT applications are being integrated with which EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems.
EDC, ePRO, and CTMS Providers
- Learn which EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems are most often integrated with specific IRT systems.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The global system integrator market for industrial automation is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2017 and 2022” The market is expected to be worth USD 56.05 billion by 2022, growing at ...
The global system integration market is expected to reach USD 528.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased spending on system integration solutions, by the key ...
The Global Healthcare CRM Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.4 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...