Table of Contents
Rapidly Evolving Defence Markets, Part 2 : From Domestic Demand Fulfilment to Military Export Targets
In this 2015 edition, 10 new countries with rapidly evolving defence spending have been selected. This study comprises a thorough market assessment for 2015-2025 of Angola, Azerbaijan, Peru, Qatar, and South Korea, including projected defence spending by appropriation: procurement (equipment), personnel, operations and maintenance, infrastructure, and research and development. Each chapter includes a country outlook and overviews of the military environment, domestic programmes, key local participants, capability gaps that should be closely monitored, and evolution of the local supply chain. The other 5 countries (Colombia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, and Singapore) are assessed in the Rapidly Evolving Defence Markets, Part 1 study.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the domestic supply chain evolving? Is it becoming more global?
- Are the local competing suppliers positioned correctly to meet customers’ needs?
- Are there any repercussions of the global financial slowdown on the defence budget and domestic military industry?
- How will the structure of the competitive landscape evolve with newcomers and regulations?
- What are the key priorities in R&D domestically?
- What are the preferred routes to market for foreign OEMs?
Following years of continued economic and military growth, the selected rapidly evolving countries will steadily increase military spending as each confronts the challenges of deterring external threats, addressing modernisation requirements, and supporting the local industrial base.
- The 5 selected countries—Angola, Azerbaijan, Peru, Qatar, and South Korea—are expected to spend more than $ billion in total on defence between 2015 and 2025. Forecast military expenditures are expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % from 2015 to 2025.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...