Table of Contents
WealthInsight's "Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. is a wealth management service provider. The company offers investment advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence), high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families, foundations, endowments, and institutional investors. Its service offering include portfolio management, equity investments, family office services, fixed income management, outsourced investments, alternative investments, and estate and financial planning. The company also provides wealth and tax planning, fiduciary services, personal accounting services, and concierge services. Its investment threshold stands at US$10 million for investment management services and US$25 million for family office services. The company has assets under management (AuM) of US$15.7 billion, including institutional assets, as on December 31, 2013. It has presence in New York, Virginia, Massachusetts, and California. Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. is headquartered in New York, US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762