Table of Contents
“FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015” is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes top priorities, key emerging and developed markets apart from merger and acquisition activity. In addition, it examines key procurement areas, future procurement budget and supplier prices outlooks are also covered.
- Expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development are key priorities for FMCG organizations in H1 2015 (June-November 2015)
- The US, the UK, and Germany will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Rising competition and responding to pricing pressures are major concerns for FMCG organizations
- Procurement activities for IT services and capital equipment purchases are anticipated to increase during June-November 2015
- Overall, 23% of respondents anticipate the global procurement budget to be less than US$250,000 over the next six months
- The majority of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase in H1 2015
This report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examines the FMCG organizations important priorities for June-November 2015
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes FMCG industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the FMCG industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the FMCG industry
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key business priorities to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The report package World Dried Vegetable Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for dried vegetables ...
The report package World Frozen Fruit and Nut Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for frozen ...
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...