Table of Contents
“Significance of Private Label/Store Branded Packaging” is a report published by Canadean with a detailed analysis about the quality of private label packaging, growth drivers of private label brands and their association with packaging manufacturers. Also covered is the apprehension about retailers and the change in market share of private label brands.
- Quality of private label packaging has improved in terms of design, ease of opening and quality of material used
- Leveraging quality and good value of products is crucial for private label packaging
- Overall, 38% of executives expressed intentions to supply packaging to private label FMCG manufacturers
- Even though consumers have become less brand conscious over the last three years, they will prefer branded packaging to non-branded packaging
This report examines global packaging industry executives' opinions about transformation in market share of private label products and highlights key factors responsible for their growth. It also evaluates quality of private label packaging on specific parameters and scenarios and potential collaboration between packaging manufacturers and private label brands.
Significance of Private Label/Store Branded Packaging also includes:
- A quality evaluation for private label packaging: evaluates packaging has transformed over the last three years based on specific aspects and parameters
- Collaboration of packaging manufacturers with private label brands: examines prospects of packing manufactures working with private label brands
- Concern assessment and change in market share: determines market share transformation for private label brands and identifies packaging manufacturers apprehension about retailers capabilities
- Key drivers: identifies factors which are important for the growth of private label brands
- Use of product attributes: ascertains importance for private label packaging to take advantage of product characteristics
- Consumer perception: highlights consumer opinions about private label products and packaging based on various scenarios
Reasons To Buy
- Restructure production and distribution plans of private label goods by using the trends highlighted within the report
- Improve private label packaging by knowing the product attributes which can provide a competitive edge
- Enhance the quality of private label packaging by understanding the factors which have brought positive change to quality levels over the last three years
- Alter product offerings by following the key factors which are influencing consumers and get a deeper understand of their opinions regarding private label products
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...