Table of Contents
Indonesia witnesses abundant rainfall and accounts for ~6% of the world’s fresh water resources and ~21% of total water resources in Asia-Pacific. However, water contamination is widespread in Indonesia and the government investments in piped water supply network are quite inadequate. The public water supply in the country is mostly inconsistent and the water supplied in most parts of the country is of low quality. In 2014, at least 80% of the population in Indonesia had no access to piped water, indicating that a large chunk of the population in the country still relies on river water for drinking, washing and bathing. Moreover, the major rivers in the country do not meet drinking water requirements on account of direct and improper disposal of domestic and industrial waste into these rivers. Due to contamination of major rivers, the availability of clean water is one of the major problems that the country is currently facing, which is consequently boosting the adoption of water purifiers in the country.
According to “Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, water purifiers market in Indonesia is anticipated to witness growth at a CAGR of over 5.7% during 2015-20. Market growth is predominantly driven by rising concerns regarding safety of drinking water and its effects on health, growing awareness about the benefits of adopting water purifiers, and increasing urbanization in the country. Region-wise, the western region is the largest demand generator for water purifiers in Indonesia, primarily on account of industrial development, which is resulting in various water contamination issues, thus surging water purifier demand in the region. Although, the most preferred sales channel for water purifiers in Indonesia is indirect sales through retailers and distributors, direct sales via online sales platforms are gaining traction in the country. “Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers market in Indonesia:
- Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis- Gravity, RO and UV water purifiers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Indonesia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market” The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, ...
The global chitosan market is expected to reach USD 17.84 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Chitosan market demand is primarily driven by factors including raw material ...