Table of Contents
'Private Label Personal Care: Does the shift in consumers' shopping habits in developed economies mean major brands face a revitalized competition?' is a detailed consumer insight report exploring the advancement of private labels in developed economies. The report breaks down 8 key trends that when targeted effectively can further mature private label in the personal care market.
- Private label personal care is a quickly advancing market across developed economies in order to stay ahead of the competition and capitalize on growth opportunities in the market private label manufacturers must ensure they stay ahead of key consumer trends in the market.
- Consumers are increasingly trusting and interested in private label personal care allowing private labels to take a new stance in the market leaving behind their low cost-low quality image and instead building and shaping their brand.
- Value is a significant factor in many purchases across developed economies with recessionary spending habits remaining rife private label manufacturers must use this search for value to their advantage offering both competitive prices and quality simultaneously to meet consumer demands and secure repeat custom.
- Less developed target markets in personal care such as male grooming and aging populations present opportunities for private labels to become the preferred choice ahead of brands. In such instances effectively meeting the demands of men and older consumers will see that private labels secure a foothold in the market and the opportunity to become market leaders in these fields.
- How consumers shop and the marketing efforts that influence them are quickly evolving. Many consumers enjoy the 'one-stop-shop' element of hypermarkets such a scenario grants opportunity for private label manufacturers to really showcase their products alongside brands.
- The internet is having a huge influence on the way consumers shop with people increasingly shopping and researching online. Online sales platforms as well as bloggers will continue to influence consumers personal care spending and both provide a tool which private labels must use in their favor.
'Private Label Personal Care: Does the shift in consumers' shopping habits in developed economies mean major brands face a revitalized competition?' highlights key consumer groups that offer both new and ongoing opportunities for private label development. It identifies key trends in the personal care arena and how to effectively position differentiated products to target consumer needs. Important consumption motivations and changes in consumer behavior are analyzed and recommendations for manufacturers and retailers are drawn from this identifying profitable markets and areas for innovation.
Get access to:
- Analysis of the private label personal care market at current across developed economies including market sizing and private label penetration rates.
- Analysis of key trends influencing private label personal care consumption patterns and recommendations of how best to target such trends.
- A brand prospective on the changing shape of private label personal care including recommendations of how to counteract rising private label successes; as well as exploring how the trends are also relevant to brands.
- Introduction of private label maturity model including commentary on how each of the trends progresses private labels across the model to reach the aim of brand building.
- Unique insights into market data and the implications of this to manufacturers and retailers operating in the private label personal care market; for instance how changing shopping habits or an aging population affects the required positioning of many personal care products.
Reasons To Buy
- Consumer analysis and case studies provide insight into the private label personal care market and clear opportunities for new product developments are explored.
- Canadean's unique consumer data developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations across the market hence granting a thorough understanding of consumer behavior.
- Canadean's market data and country/category comparisons allow for markets and opportunities to be sized a measure of potential profitability.
- The recommended actions and analysis throughout the report will allow manufacturers to align their research and development and marketing strategy with the stand out trends influencing consumer behavior.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global aerosol market size is expected to reach USD 123.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products for packaging products such ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2021 by UV filter type (organic, inorganic), by UV filter ingredient type (EHMC, BMBM, ZNO, TiO2, OCR, HMS, others], transportation), by UV filte ...
Organic Personal Care market The global organic personal care market was valued at USD 12.12 billion in 2016. The market is expected to record an estimated CAGR of 9.74% during the forecast period 2017-2022, ...