Table of Contents
APAC Contract Research Organisation (CRO) Market :An Analysis of Trends Transforming the CRO Industry
The research service presents an overview and analysis of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) contract research organisation (CRO) market and provides revenue forecasts by phase and therapeutic type. It discusses the major issues and challenges, unmet needs, and emerging trends in the market and covers the complete life cycle of the CRO industry, from pre-clinical trials to post marketing surveillance. Moreover, it provides detailed information on support services such as central laboratory services, bio-analytics, and data management. The research service also analyses market drivers and restraints, and provides market engineering measurements and research and development trends.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How will contract research outsourcing help in drug development by saving time and cost for manufacturers?
- What is the impact of market growth in different countries in APAC?
- Which are the major participants in the APAC CRO market and what are their market shares?
- Which are the factors contributing toward expansion of CROs across the key therapeutic areas?
- Are the products/services offered in APAC currently meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Which are the key market segments to look out for and what are the key trends in the APAC market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global high-content screening (HCS) market is projected to reach USD 909.0 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The factors expected to drive the growth of the market are ...
The global eClinical solutions market is estimated to reach 7.61 billionby 2022, at a high CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period (2017-2022). The growth of the global eClinical solutions market is driven ...
This report by Persistence Market Research on the global high content screening market for the period 2016–2025 presents an outlook of the market across the globe. The primary objective of the report ...