Table of Contents
Analysis of the North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCC Services Market : The Perfect Storm for Cloud Unified Communications & Collaboration
The North American hosted IP telephony and UCC services market is undergoing major changes as it moves from early-adopter to mass-adoption stage. Increasing customer awareness of cloud communications is driving adoption, yet is also leading to greater scrutiny of service quality and reliability. Heightened customer requirements along with the proliferation of cloud solutions with little differentiation is compelling providers to seek mergers and acquisitions to gain efficiencies, economies of scale, and better compete in the marketplace. In spite of intensifying competition, however, the still-untapped North American cloud communications market continues to present considerable growth opportunities for both existing and new market participants. This study provides market participants with an in-depth analysis of market trends and challenges to help them develop more sustainable growth strategies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What factors are driving and restraining market growth?
- How are technologies and business models evolving and what are the implications for vendors, service providers, and end customers?
- What features and capabilities are customers looking for in hosted IP communications solutions and what are some of the key purchasing factors?
- Who are the key market participants and how are they positioned for growth and success?
- What criteria should end-user organizations apply when evaluating different solutions and providers?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...