Table of Contents
“Travel and Tourism in Hungary to 2019” provides detailed information on the Hungarian tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, tourist expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
The report brings together Canadean's research, modelling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and discover which segments will see growth in the coming years.
- Domestic tourism went through a difficult phase during the historic period (2009-2014) as residents of the country were not optimistic about their financial situation. Domestic trips decreased from 17.7 million in 2009 to 14.9 million in 2014. With signs of an improving economy since 2013, domestic trips are expected to reach 15.7 million by 2019.
- Outbound trips witnessed a decline during the historic period. However, the economy is expected to recover over the forecast period, resulting in rise of disposable income and reduced unemployment rates which will contribute towards the growth in the number of trips that are likely to reach 5.5 million by 2019.
- Due to its high quality medical treatment, affordable prices and easily accessible location, patients from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, and Germany are among the major visitors to the country for health tourism. Especially in dental tourism, in 2015, Hungary is a leading country with a share of more than 40% in Europe and represents about one-fifth of the global market. The cost of treatments is 40 to 70% lesser when compared to the UK, US and Scandinavian countries.
- Middle East is a growing source market of visitors. In 2013, during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) at the Dubai International and Conference Centre, Hungary Tourism Plc announced to promote MICE travel packages in the Middle East, in order to boost tourism in the country. The promotion is expected to be carried off with the help of airlines and travel agents.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Hungarian travel and tourism sector from 2010 to 2019
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Hungary for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Detailed market classification across various categories including domestic tourism, inbound tourism, outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian travel and tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Hungarian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...
The global medical tourism market accounts for about $XX billion in 2014 and it is anticipated to reach a market value of $XX billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2015 ...
United Arab Emi...