Table of Contents
Construction chemicals are chemical formulations added to construction materials in order to improve their quality, strength, life, stability, chemical resistance, physical & chemical properties, and workability of concrete. Construction chemicals are broadly classified into four categories, namely, concrete admixtures, adhesives & sealants, protective coatings and asphalt additives. Demand for construction chemicals is directly influenced by the growth in construction industry, which over the last decade in China has been positive on account of growing housing demand, increasing urbanization and various government initiatives for strengthening the country’s infrastructure.
According to “China Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the construction chemicals market in China is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2015-20. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing awareness regarding quality construction, rising purchasing power of consumers, renovation of existing infrastructure, and stringent regulations on construction activities by the country’s Ministry of Environmental Protection. Segment-wise, concrete admixtures dominated the country’s construction chemicals market in 2014 on account of various add-on features they offer to enhance workability, strength, and physical & chemical properties of concrete. Region-wise, East China dominates the construction chemicals market in China due to the presence of large urban centers such as Shanghai, Jiangsu and Fujian. Moreover, ongoing as well as planned government projects for construction of subways, power plants and buildings in different cities of this region is expected to continue boosting the construction chemicals market in this region over the next five years. “China Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to construction chemicals market in China:
- China Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives & Sealants, Protective Coatings & Asphalt Additives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Construction Chemicals Market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific need
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemical suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Industrial floor coating market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0%” The industrial floor coating market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and ...
The global construction chemicals market is growing, due to the growth of building & construction industry, along with technological advancement. Construction chemicals are chemical additives, added to ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2021 by material (bitumen, PVC, polyurethane, TPO, EPDM, and others), application (roofing and wall, building structures, water and waste water management, ...