Table of Contents
The Global Nutraceuticals Market accounted for $171.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $295 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2014 to 2022. Some of the key drivers of the market growth are increasing health awareness and health concerns. However the threat of ingredients and raw material contamination could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Nutraceuticals Market is categorized into four segments: type, applications, ingredients and geography. Based on type, the global nutraceuticals market is segmented into Functional Food, Functional Beverages and Dietary Supplements. By applications, the global nutraceuticals market is categorized into General Wellness, Beauty and Anti Aging, Weight Management, Digestive Health and Sports and Energy. By Ingredients the global nutraceuticals market is segmented into Fiber, Probiotics, Omega 3, Vitamins and Protein. By geography, the global nutraceuticals market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World.
The major players in the the Nutraceuticals Market include BASF, Cargill Inc.,Dupont, Arista Industries, Omega Proten Corp., Zymes, Martek Biosciences Corp., Croda International, Royal DSM and Nordic Naturals.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze market strategies, patent evaluation and driving forces of the nutraceutical market. - Assess projections for nutraceuticals for various geographical regions. - Compare premium ...
“Nutraceutical ingredients market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%” The nutraceutical ingredients market, estimated at USD 29.48 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%, to reach ...
The global isoflavones market is expected to reach USD 50.06billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The significant rise in the demand of nutraceutical supplements across ...