Table of Contents
The Global Probiotics Market is estimated to be $27.6 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% to reach $60.5 billion by 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include increase in demand for quality feed, concerns over animal health and increasing diseases in the recent past. Probiotics improves digestion and immunity power to resist infectious diseases of the gut. The trials conducted by scientists on probiotics have not given good results. This acts as a restraint. But the continuous Research and Development would give satisfactory results in the near future.
The Global Probiotics Market is segmented on the basis of application, End user and the geography. By application, it can be segmented into Probiotic Functional Foods & Beverages, Probiotic Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed Probiotics. Based on end user, it can be segmented into Human Probiotics and Animal Probiotics. Global Probiotics Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the highest share followed by Europe and North America in terms of market value.
The key players in Global Probiotics Market are Arla Foods, BioGaia Biologics AB, Chr. Hansen A/S, ConAgra, Danisco, E. I. DuPont, General Mills Inc., Groupe Dannon, Institute Rosell, Nestle SA and Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global probiotics ingredients market is expected to reach USD 3.56 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for probiotics ingredients in medical secto ...
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Probiotic Drinks: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. Market ...
KEY FINDINGS The Probiotic market size is projected to grow from $37741 million in 2016 to $71948 million by 2025. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.49% during the forecast period of 2017-2025. ...