Table of Contents
The Global Elastomers Market acounted for $22.37 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $36 billion by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.1% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. The growing demand from automotive industry, advancement in processing industry and increasing purchasing power in the developing economies are the key drivers of the elastomers market. Among the elastomers, the thermoplastic elastomers are likely to grow due to the diverse range of its applications and increasing R&D efforts. Whereas Volatality of crude oil prices and product commoditization are hampering the market growth.
Elastomers Market is segmented by product, by application and by geography. Depending on the various products, the market is segmented into Thermo set Elastomers and Thermoplastic Elastomers. Based on applications, the market is categorized into Tire Elastomers, Automotive Component, Elastomers, Architecture, Sports Products and Medical Products. By geography , the market is segmented into North America, Europe,Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. China accounted for one-fourth of the Elastomers market share in 2014. The Asia-Pacific region being the largest market is expected to grow at a faster rate.
The key players in the Elastomers Market include Ashland, DuPont , Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, Japan Synthetic Rubber Co. Ltd., Kraton Polymers, Lcy Chemical Corp., Michelin, Nantong Huili Rubber Co. Ltd., Sibur and Zeon.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The growing use of elastomers in the automotive industries is a key factor for the growth of the elastomers market” The global elastomers market size (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 92.36 ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...
Elastomer is a polymer containing both elasticity and viscosity. These polymers have very weak inter-molecular forces, high failure strain, and low Young’s modulus. These are formed from the monome ...