Table of Contents
Global Yeasts, Yeast Extracts and Autolysates Market is valued at $6.65 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $12.54 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2014 and 2022. The yeast market is in boom due to the increasing application of yeast and specialty yeast products in the food & beverage industry. Some of the key drivers of market include increasing demand for bakery products, positive trend in alcoholic consumption. Whereas utilization of food and agricultural waste by-products for Yeast production are the opportunities of the market.
Yeasts, Yeast Extracts and Autolysates Market is segmented by type, by application, by form and by geography. Depending on the various types, market is segmented into Baker'S Yeast, Brewer'S Yeast, Bio-Ethanol Yeast, Yeast Cell Organelles and Wine Yeast. Based on application, market is classified as Alcoholic Beverages, Bakery, Food Industry, Feed Industry, Non-Alcoholic Beverages and Prepared Food. Based on forms, market is categorized as Dry Yeast, Fresh Yeast and Instant Yeast. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Yeasts, Yeast Extracts and Autolysates Market include Alltech Inc., Angel Yeast Co. Ltd., Associated British Foods Plc, Chr. Hansen A/S, Lallemand Inc., Leiber Gmbh, Lesaffre Group, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd., Royal Dsm N.V. and Synergy (High Wycombe) Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Baking ingredients market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4%.” The baking ingredients market is estimated at USD 13.03 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach USD 16.91 ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Yeast Market is estimated at $xx million in 2015 and is expected to reach $xx million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2015 to 2022. Some factors such as increasing ...
Yeast are single celled fungi,and are used in several applications. They are available at the supermarket in edible mushroooms, common baker yeast used to leaven bread and also the molds that produce antibiotics ...