Table of Contents
The Global Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market is valued at $26.2 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $42.3 billion by 2022 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2014 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth are increasing demand for water and stringent environmental regulations. Whereas rising raw material costs is one of the restraints of the market. However, the opportunities for the market are increasing demand in emerging economies and specific formulation.
Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market is segmented by type, by application and by geography. Depending on the various types, market is segregated into Biocides & Disinfectants, Coagulants & Flocculants, Chelating agents & Ion exchange resins, Corrosion inhibitors and Scale inhibitors. Based on application, market is classified as Chemical Processing, Food & Beverage, Metal & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Refinery. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market include Arch Chemicals Inc, Bwa Water Additives, Ciba Specialty Chemicals Holding Inc, Culligan Water Technologies Inc, Dow Water & Process Solutions, General Chemical Performance Products LLC, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Layne Christensen Co., Siemens Water Technologies Corp. and Occidental Chemical Corp.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market” The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, ...
The global chitosan market is expected to reach USD 17.84 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Chitosan market demand is primarily driven by factors including raw material ...