Table of Contents
The Global Fluorochemicals Market accounted for $17.9 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $27.6 billion by 2022 while growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2022. The factors that are contributing to growth of the market are increase in technological innovation and increase in automobile production. The key driver of the market is there are fewer competitors in fluorochemicals market in developing nations. However factors such as growth in aluminium industry gave opportunity for the market to grow.
Fluorochemicals Market is segmented by product, by application and by geography. Depending on the various products, the market is categorized into Fluoropolymers, Fluorocarbons, Fluorosurfactants,Fluororepellants and Inorganic fluorides. Based on application, the market is classified into Air-conditioning, Aluminum Production, Blowing Agents, Firefighting and Refrigeration. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. China is the largest and one of the fastest growing markets for fluorochemicals. Significant mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Fluorochemicals Market include 3M Advanced Materials, Arkema SA, Asahi Glass Company Ltd., DuPont de Nemours & Co., Dongyue Group Ltd., Halocarbon Products Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Pelchem SOC Ltd. and Solvay SA.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
Global Ultra Hard Material Cutting Machines Market: Overview Ultra hard material cutting machines are efficient tools that are used to cut, drill and groove various industrial super hard materials which ...