Table of Contents
The global mining chemicals market is accounted for $20.82 billion in 2014 and estimated to grow $34.4 billion with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.48% during the forecast period 2015-2022. Global mining chemicals market is projected to witness development on account of lessening ore quality, which has bound metal extraction companies to use flocculants, frothers, collectors, grinding aids and solvent extract ants. Application growth of metals in packaging and construction, oil & gas industries in fast growth economies has increased mining activities intended for extraction of copper, iron ore, zinc and silver. Consequently, major mining companies such as BHP Billiton have increased their funds in countries with high potential mineral reserves including Chile (Copper), Peru (Silver) and South Africa (Platinum).
The global mining chemical market is segregated on application types, product and region. Depending on the Applications type the market is segmented into three types namely mineral Processing, explosives and drilling and water and waste water treatment. Based On product mining chemical market is divided into flotation collector Flocculants Solvent extract ants, frothers, scale inhibitors, Crystal growth Modifiers and De-foamers. Geography mining market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
The global mining chemicals market is set to increase, eventhough at varying growth Rates across different regions. North America and Europe will see slower advancement (with a CAGR of 6.8% and 5.4%, respectively, through 2022) as compared to the Asia-Pacific region and the rest of the world (ROW),Which will see estimated CAGRs of 8.6% and 8.2%, respectively, through 2022.
Major players in the mining market include Air Product And chemicals, Akzonobel Arizona Chemical Co, Arrmazcustom Chemicals, Arrmaz Gulf Chemicals, Ashland INC, Austin Powder Co, Basf Se, Clariant AG, Cytec Industries INC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Economy of Kazakhstan is expected to grow at X.XX% by 2020. Kazakhstan is the worlds largest land locked state and the biggest economy in the central Asia region. The economy of Kazakhstan has suffered ...
“The global tungsten carbide powder market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2026, in terms of value” The global tungsten carbide powder market is projected to grow from 14.78 billion ...
“Upward penetration in end-use industries, increasing urbanization, upsurge in demand of non-corrosive materials, are the factors fueling the concrete fiber market growth, globally” The market fo ...