Table of Contents
The Global Farm Equipment Market is valued at $145 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% to reach $302 billion by 2022. Some of the key drivers of the market include population growth, increase in the demand for food production and need for the mechanization of the farming. However, factors such as increasing subsidies provided by government to purchase farm equipment and support farming practices for improved quality crops inhibit the market growth.
Farm Equipment Market is segmented by type, by end-users and by geography. Based on type, the market is classified into Harvesting Equipment, Irrigation Equipment, Fertilizing and Pest Control Equipment, Planting Equipment, Soil Cultivation Equipment and Tractors. Based on end-users, market is categorized as Farmers, R&D in Agriculture and Home Grown Food Industries. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Farm Equipment Market include Alamo Group Incorporated, Caterpillar Incorporated, Escorts Limited, Fiat Industrial SpA, Groupe Exel Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, Valmont Industries Incorporated, WORLD Group and Yanmar Company Limited.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Farm Equipment Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $368 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...
Agricultural or farm equipment cover a broad range of machines and tools which help the farmers to carry out various processes required to enhance the output as well as the quality of crops. Based on thei ...
France, like other European nations, has been a pioneer in mechanizing the agriculture sector and is an important part of the European market. However, the growth of sales is expected to display a declining ...