Table of Contents
The Global Failure Analysis market is accounted for $4.51 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $8.3 billion by 2022 to grow at a CAGR of 7.95%. The Failure Analysis is to analyze the root cause of failure, problems in design issues, assembly issues and silicon issues. Some of the key drivers include industrial advancement and increasing Applications of Failure Analysis. High Equipment and maintenance cost are the restraint factors for the growth of market.
Global Failure Analysis market is segmented by Technology, by Equipment, by Applications, and by Geography. Depending on the Technology, market is segregated into Broad ion milling (BIM), Focused ion beam (FIB), Reactive ion etching (RIE), Secondary ion mass spectroscopy (SIMS), Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX) and Chemical mechanical planarization (CMP). Based on Equipment, market is classified into Transmission electron microscope (TEM), Focused ion beam system (FIB), Scanning electron microscope (SEM) and Dual - Beam (FIB/SEM). Based on Application, market is categorized into Bio Science, Material Science, Industrial & Electronics, Fiber optics, Nanotechnology, nonmaterial’s and Polymers. Failure Analysis market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, JEOL, Ltd., FEI Company, Tescan, Hitachi High- Technologies, Carl Zeiss SMT GmbH, EAG (Evans Analytical Group) Inc., Motion X Corporation, Intertek Group Plc, A&D Company Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze nanocomposites that are in commercial use or under development, associated technologies and applications. - Provide suppliers of advanced materials, entrepreneurs, investors ...
The biomaterials market is projected to reach 149.17 billion by 2021 million from 70.90 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 16.0%. Factors such as increasing funds and grants by governments worldwide, rising ...
“The self-healing materials market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 95.0% during the forecast period” The global self-healing materials market is projected to reach USD 2,447.7 million by 2021, at ...