Table of Contents
The Global Wearable Computing market is estimated to be $2.03billion in 2014 with a CAGR of 44.99% is poised to reach $39.64 billion by 2022. The factors influencing the market growth include, Increasing Smart watches, Wristbands, Wearable Health & Medical Devices. Whereas high initial price and limited battery life are the factors limiting the growth of the market. The growth of the market lies in multiple application areas.
Global Wearable Computing market is segmented by Technology, by Product, by Applications and by Geography. Depending on the Technology, market is segmented into Computing, Networking and Display. Based on Product, market is classified into Smart Clothing and Textiles, Wearable Camera, Activity Monitoring Device and Virtual Reality Eyewear. Based on Application, market is further segregated into Healthcare, Fitness And Sports, Consumer, Home Automation, Defense & Security, Industrial and Gaming. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Sony Corporation, Microsoft, Motorola Mobility, Valve Corporation, Xmreality, Under Armour Inc., Smartlife Technology Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Omron.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“MEMS oscillator market expected to grow at a CAGR of 46.08% between 2017 and 2022” The overall MEMS oscillator market was valued at USD 79.2 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 802.8 million ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...