Table of Contents
The Global Video Analytics Market is estimated at $1.85 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $11.21 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.2% from 2014 to 2022. Some of the key drivers of the video analytics market include, the transition of video scrutiny system from analog to digital, surfacing of open standards and increase in the efficiency of video scrutiny system. While the video analytics intricacy, clubbed with higher cost of maintenance of analytics is the key inhibitor of video analytics market. The government sector is also investing in video scrutiny as the amorphous videos of poor quality cannot be used for investigation purpose and hence, the videos are renewed into superior quality videos to get proper information.
The global Video Analytics Market is broadly segmented by the type as hardware and software. By end user, market is categorized as residential security, commercial and industrial security, urban security and public safety, critical infrastructure protection, airport and maritime security, retail industry, entertainment and casinos, defense intelligence and border security, transportation and logistics and others. Based on application, global video analytics market is classified as intrusion management, crowd management, situation induction, license plate recognition, pattern recognition, and others. By Geography, market is segregated as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
The major players in the global Video Analytics market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Axis Communications AB, Honeywell International, Inc, Object video, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Nice Systems,Ltd., Avigilon Corporation, Agent Video Intelligence, Inc., Intellivision Technologies Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
International Country Risk Guide is one of the world's best commercial sources of country risk analysis and ratings. Updated monthly, ICRG monitors 140 countries. Each 200-page issue provides financial, ...
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...