Table of Contents
The Global Oil and Gas Mobility Market is estimated as $7.17 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $25.99 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.47 % during the forecast period 2014-2022. Companies are having a hard time in regulating the supply of oil and gas over the globe due to the increasing global order for fuel. Since, oil and gas industry involves complex data, there is an improved need of considerable amount of investment in mobility sector. Thus many oil companies are transforming their traditional practices into a mobile performance-powered approach, which acts as a key driver for the Global oil and gas mobility market. However, optimum utilization of resources such as human, technology, processes and financial data is the critical challenge for this market.
The global Oil and Gas Mobility market is categorized into four segments — applications, service, end user, deployment type and geography. Based on application type, the global Oil and Gas Mobility market is segmented into Asset Management, Data Management, Materials Management, Mobile Analytics Risk and Regulatory Compliance, Workforce Automation and others. By end user, the global Oil and Gas Mobility market is divided into SMB’s, Enterprises. By service, the global Oil and Gas Mobility market is segregated into Professional Services, Integration Services and Cloud Services. By deployment type, market is categorized into On-premise and Hosted. By geography, the global Oil and Gas Mobility market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is expected to be the biggest market in terms of market size, while Europe and Asia-Pacific (APAC) are expected to experience increased market trend, during the forecast period.
The major players in the global Oil and Gas Mobility market include Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft, CISCO Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Wipro, Accenture, IBM Corporation, and Infosys.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...