Table of Contents
The Global Pharmaceutical Packaging market is valued at $58.86 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 5.42% and is expected to reach $90.6 billion by 2022. Fast growth of Pharmaceutical industry and drug delivery devices are the key drivers for the growth of Market and increasing packaging cost, Challenges in emerging markets were restraining factors for the market growth. The growth of the Market lies in Pharmaceutical containers and other services in rising markets. The main impact on market can be analysed from provider view point.
Global Pharmaceutical Packaging market is segmented by Material, by Type, by Drug and by Geography. Based on Material, the market is segmented into Glass, Paper & Paperboard, Aluminium Foil and Plastics/Polymers. Based on Type, market is classified into Blister Packs, Pre-Fillable Syringes, Ampoules, Labels & Accessories, Inhalers, Pouches, Canisters, Plastic Bottles, Pouches & Strip Packs, Vials & Ampuls, Medical Specialty Bags and Others. Based on Drug, market is categorized into Pulmonary, Topical, Ocular, Oral Drugs, Transdermal, Nasal and Injectables. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is estimated to grow faster than any other region.
The Key players in the market include, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., NYPRO Inc., Aptargroup, Inc., Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc., Intrapac Group, Amcor Ltd., Datwyler Holding Inc., CCL Industries Inc., Capsugel Inc., and Gerresheimer AG.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery market is accounted for $4.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.7%. Rapid ...