Table of Contents
Today, change in lifestyles of people across the world and the increasing urbanization demand for more processed and convenience foods. Processed foods use starch in sophisticated systems; this in turn is expected to fuel the demand for starch and its derivatives in the coming years. Starch derivatives such as glucose and maltodextrin are used in various food products, such as instant desserts, processed meats, ice creams, bakery products, and sauces among others. Moreover, it is also used in the non-food industries, such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, textiles, paper, plywood, and adhesives. This constant growth in these applications is expected to drive the growth of the Global Glucose and Maltodextrin Market in the near future.
The glucose and maltodextrin market is segmented on the basis of application into food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care/cosmetics, paper making, and others. Additionally, this market is categorized on the basis of type as glucose syrup, dextrose, and maltodextrin. The market has also been further segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to arrive at the market sizes and obtain the market forecast. An extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, which was further validated through primary interviews.
The global glucose and maltodextrin market is projected to reach $37.71 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of about 6.7%. It is projected to grow as a result of constant growth in the food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, textiles, and paper applications.
The report provides both qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market for glucose and maltodextrin. It includes the market dynamics, opportunities, trends, competitive strategies preferred by key market players, the drivers, and the restraints of this market.
To maintain a competitive edge in the glucose and maltodextrin market, the key players invest heavily in the launch and development of new products and expansions. Leading players such as Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Cargill Incorporated (U.S.), and Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.) have been profiled in this report. The report also provides a complete analysis of the prominent companies and a chronology of developments with respect to new products launched and their applications.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Market Penetration: Broad gauge information on glucose and maltodextrin about competitive strategies of the top 10 players in the global glucose and maltodextrin market
- Product Development/Innovation: In-depth information about the new product launches, research and development activities, and innovative upcoming technologies in the global glucose and maltodextrin market
- Market Development: On the basis of detailed analysis of various applications of glucose and maltodextrin, information about various lucrative developing economies is offered
- Market Diversification: Comprehensive information related to new product developments, recent developments, emerging geographies, expansions, and investments in the global glucose and maltodextrin market
- Competitive Assessment: Detailed study of market shares holdings, company strategies, product portfolio, and production capabilities of key players in the global glucose and maltodextrin market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Glucose Syrup Market accounted for $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2022. Growing demand ...
Market Insights The global HFCS market was valued at USD 3083.2 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 4.0%. High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a liquid ...
Market Insights The plant Stevia, which has been used for centuries by the indigenous Guarani natives as a traditional sweetener (for herbal, teas and other beverages), belongs to the Asteraceae family, ...