Table of Contents
The expansion of the global cereal meal and groat industry is forecast to reach 1.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.2%. Currently, maize (corn) meal and groat account for 54.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between wheat meal (27.0%) and other cereal meal and groats (18.8%).
China, France, Italy, Mexico and the United States represent the largest cereal meal and groat markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bolivia (11.5%), Poland (10.7%), India (9.4%), Vietnam (6.3%) and Bangladesh (5.7%).
The industry report package Cereal Meal and Groat Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for cereal meal and groats in the world. Along with a global cereal meal and groat market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall cereal meal and groat market size, 2008-2019
- Cereal meal and groat market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall cereal meal and groat market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall cereal meal and groat market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall cereal meal and groat market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Maize (corn) meal and groats
Other cereal meal and groats
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the cereal meal and groat market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the cereal meal and groat market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the cereal meal and groat market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Market Insights The highly concentrated global breakfast cereals market is currently driven by changing food habits and Western influence on dietary patterns of consumers in many developing economies. ...
The global seed market for cereals and grains is projected to reach $61.76 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2016-2021 forecast period. Farmers count on the seed industry to provide seed that brings ...
The Grain and Cereal Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) Market has been estimated at USD 24578.98 million in 2015 and is projected to reach XX million by 2020. Among all Crop-Based applications of ...