Table of Contents
The expansion of the global tobacco product industry is forecast to reach 2.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.9%. Currently, cigarettes account for 71.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between cigars, cigarillos and cheroots (6.9%), cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos and cheroots with tobacco substitutes (0.3%), reconstituted or homogenized tobacco (3.2%), smoking tobacco (14.0%) and other tobacco products (4.6%).
China, Germany, Italy, Japan and the United States represent the largest tobacco product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Jordan (9.6%), Pakistan (8.9%), Poland (8.5%), Bolivia (7.7%) and India (5.8%).
The industry report package Tobacco Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for tobacco products in the world. Along with a global tobacco product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall tobacco product market size, 2008-2019
- Tobacco product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall tobacco product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tobacco product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall tobacco product market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Cigars, cigarillos and cheroots
Cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos and cheroots with tobacco substitutes
Reconstituted or homogenized tobacco
Other tobacco products
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tobacco product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the tobacco product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the tobacco product market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
About Tobacco Packaging The tobacco industry is engaged in using dried tobacco leaves to produce cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, dissolvable tobacco, and other products. The purpose of packaging ...
China food, beverages, tobacco production specialty equipment manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the food, beverages, tobacco production specialty equipment manufacturing ...
China tobacco product industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the tobacco product industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories ...