Table of Contents
The expansion of the global insulin industry is forecast to reach 9.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 11.2%. Currently, dosage insulin accounts for 89.3% of the global demand while bulk insulin has a 10.7% share of the market.
China, France, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest insulin markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in the United States (15.5%), Philippines (12.5%), Sri Lanka (12.5%), Vietnam (12.5%) and Morocco (12.0%).
The industry report package Insulin Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for insulin in the world. Along with a global insulin market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall insulin market size, 2008-2019
- Insulin market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall insulin market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall insulin market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall insulin market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the insulin market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the insulin market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the insulin market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global pen needles market is expected to reach a value of USD 4.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of diabetes is the primary reason for the ...
The global insulin market is expected to reach USD 42 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%. Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted by the beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin maintains the metabolism ...
China’s demand for Diabetes Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...