Table of Contents
“Military Robotics - Emerging Trends and Future Outlook” is a report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) with a detailed analysis about demand drivers of military robotics, major application areas, key focus areas for future research and development, and major challenges for suppliers in the military robotics sector.
- A focus on minimizing casualties and improving effectiveness and efficiency is driving the significance of military robotics
- Reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition will record the largest application of military robotics over the next five years
- Artificial intelligence and sensors will be the key focus areas for research and development activities associated with military robotics
- Demand for military robotics will increase in the US, Israel, and China over the next five years
This report examines global defense industry executives' opinion about anticipated investment in military robotics across regions, future influencing trends and change in demand for military robotics. It also highlights projected change in demand of military robotics across markets and indicates major interest areas for potential research and development.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key growth influencing factors for military robots: examines key demand drivers of military robots
- Future influencing trends: identifies existing trends which are likely to shape military robotics prospects over the next five years
- Major application areas: provides information about key future functional areas for military robotics
- Key areas for future research and development: determines major interest areas for potential research and development in military robotics
- Major challenges for suppliers: evaluates major hurdles for suppliers in the military robotics sector
- Military robots with largest investment potential: provides information about types of military robots with significant investment prospects
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations will be able to restructure research and development activities by knowing the key focus areas for future research and development highlighted by executives
- Organizations can alter product offerings by utilizing major application areas for military robotics over the next five years
- Organizations could make effective business expansion plans by knowing anticipated investment in military robotics across regions
- Organizations can strengthen operations by utilizing major challenges for suppliers in the military robotics sector
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This study covers the world outlook for military robots across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the ...
Consumer Robots, Enterprise Robots, Industrial Robots, Healthcare Robots, Military Robots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and Autonomous Vehicles The robotics market is undergoing a major transformation, in ...
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...